Tuesday, March 20, 2012

KAFFEA GLOBAL INNOVATIONS

There are many networking business globally and I found a new one that really pushed my interest. I am now a member of the Kaffea Global Innovations which just started November of last year 2011. Fresh in the market with great products such as: Kapelusugan (health coffee) an 8-in-1 coffee that's best for health, Chocolusugan is the Chocolate type of it. Pure organic wellness products, e-loading business, travel and more. 

With an initial investment of 598 Php or 15 Usd, you will become one of us, one of the member of Kaffea Global Innovations. As a member, you will be given the Kaffea kit consisting of 1 box of coffee worth 299 Php, E-loading business activation worth 250 Php, Kaffea Priveldge I.D. card and 10,000 Php worth of Accidental Insurance.  

Register on my website for free: http://jassi.mykaffea.com/register

Increase your financial stability, from 598 Php to thousands in month time, aim high and keep hitting it. Join me in and experience the total difference of a brand new networking business in our global network....

Watch my video below for more information....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XKxoAxIBNY&feature=youtu.be 

No comments:

Post a Comment